Cutting Edge Geotechnical
CE Geotech specialise in the assessment and validation of hydraulically bound soils for ground engineering applications.
At CE Geotech we deal with projects. This approach ensures our clients receive the highest level of continuity and project management, all the way through a stabilisation project lifecycle; from initial site characterisation, laboratory mix design study phases, and project sign-off through on-site control and validation testing.
Site Testing Services
Utilising our expertise and experience gained over many years, we offer a fully integrated materials testing service in all aspects of soil stabilisation works from initial site visit, sampling, trial pitting and DCP testing through to earthworks control and validation testing during the construction phase.
Through years of experience on site, our engineers not only provide timely and robust data for stabilisation control, but can also assist with the interpretation of challenging site conditions.
Laboratory Mix Design Studies
Project specific mix design studies can be tailored to meet project specifications;
- Optimum Moisture Content Maximum Dry Density (OMC-MDD) – BS EN 13286-4:2003, BS 1377-4:1990
- Moisture Condition Value (MCV Range) – BS EN 13286-46:2003
- BRE-SD1 Sulphate Suite
- Particle Size Distribution (PSD) Wet/Dry BS EN 1377-2:1990
- Plasticity Index – BS 1377-2: 1990
- Lime Demand – BS 1924-2 Clause 5.4:2018